Are you a Mother? Do You Want A Family Portrait That Captures Your Family’s Personality?
If you want a family portrait that shows the wonderful spark of your family’s relationships and personalities and have a blast while making the portraits? Then I think you will find Glow Imagery’s family portraits an interesting possibility.
Available right now are spaces for Glow Imagery portrait sessions. Here are the basics:
Glow Imagery’s Family Portrait Sessions
- A two to three hour session
- Can be done in your home, another location or personal significance to you or at our studio.
When you sign up you also get:
- A complimentary portrait planning chat to help us personalize your session and come up with clothing and location recommendations. These can be done in your home or at our studio.
- An in-home viewing and ordering session to help you to feel comfortable choosing what you want to do with the images.
- Pets are family too and we are happy to oblige them.
Abby Schroeder, Marshall, Mo.
Are you worried your photography won’t show the wonderful spark in your family’s expressions, personalities and relationships?
Abby Schroeder, Marshall, Mo.
It might just mean you need a photographer who wants to pay close attention to the little things about your family.
When you receive your portraits after working with Glow Imagery you’ll enjoy images that not only look great but they delve deeper beyond the surface of this in the photographs to tell a true story of who you are through images. This means you’ll be overjoyed with photography because it will not only remind you of who you love but what it is about them you love so much.
Are you tired of photographers who try and make your family fit their photography? Shouldn’t they fit their photography to your family?
Maybe you need a photographer who wants to learn your vision and will listen to your ideas and family story.
When you work with Glow Imagery from the start we try and mold our photography and creativity to fit the story of your family. A pretty image of all of you in the gardens of Loose Park or in some gritty urban location is nice but it isn’t the right setting for everyone. What do you like to do together in your free time? Where is a place that is important to you and your family that has memories and traditions associated with it?
You’ll be smiling so big when you see what can happen when we build a portrait session that fits the story of your family. It’s serious fun, too.
Are you hurt when your photographer doesn’t seem to care and only wants to get the photographs done with minimal time and effort on their part?
It might just mean you need a photographer that has something similar to our Stress-Free 1-2-3 Portrait Experience to eliminate the guesswork and confusion.
Our Stress-Free 1-2-3 Portrait Experience you’ll feel comfortable working through each step of your photography because we will be there to help you plan out clothing, scheduling and locations before your session. After the session, you will feel good with your decision about what you want to do with the images because we are happy to help you make sense of your options in an in-person ordering session.
Please enter a valid URL and content for your button.
Sara Elmore, Lenexa, KS
Sara Elmore, Lenexa, KS
Now, you might have some doubts or questions about something. Here are our answers to some common concerns…
- We just don’t have the time to do a portrait. We understand. We hear this a lot. For some people it is not the right fit and we want you to feel comfortable telling us that. Let’s pretend it is a year from now and you haven’t had a portrait done. Where will your family be? Will your children be gone to college, relationships or careers? Will your children feel terrified of having their photograph made because they have braces or are just feeling that awkward self-image stuff all kids go through? You are probably a very busy family so it may not be a good idea to do something like this but if not now, when? More family portraits have been ruined by procrastination than anything else.
- How can you help my children be more comfortable and maybe even have fun? Depending on the age we like to keep things fast-moving and fun for children. Kids hate being told to do all kinds of posing. Besides, that isn’t really where we catch those wonderful little expressions they give that totally steal your heart. We use fun games, goofy antics and some patience to help children flourish in front of the camera.
- I’m worried I won’t look my best in the portrait, what can you do to help? Nothing leaves our studio that doesn’t look it’s best. That means we are careful to use all of our skills as a visual artist to create images that are the best representation of you. Of course, everyone from time to time needs a little extra help after the photography is done so we gently retouch images. Every part of our work we create is covered by our You-Will-Be-Thrilled Guarantee, too.
- What are your prices? That all depends on what you would want to do. The best way we can help you is to chat a little over the phone and we can get a better idea of what it is that you are looking and for and give you some ballpark figures to help in your research. May we respectfully say, if finding the lowest price is your main consideration then we are probably not going to be the right fit for you. The level of care, attention and experience we bring to your photography is not typical and our prices reflect that.
- I have no idea where to do a portrait! No worries, we’re here to help. As part of our Stress-Free 1-2-3 Portrait Experience we work with families early on, before a single photo is made, to come up with interesting and creative ideas that will help you create the kind of image that says something meaningful and personal about you and your family.
- Do you have a studio we can do the portraits in or do they have to be on location? Yes, we have a studio that works well for colder months and a more controlled environment. But we often urge people to think about a location that personal meaning to them and their family. It could be a grandparents’ farm, a marina with your boat or something as easy as your backyard!